30 April 2018

It's been a long time...

I started this blog in 2008, but I haven't published any posts here in five years. Certainly, it's been a long time. The news is that I'm currently preparing a new article, which I hope to write in a matter of days. It will be about Celtic languages and toponymy.

Now, what have I been up to all this time? I haven't done much in the area of historical linguistics or the theory of language origins. Instead, I have focused on my literary side and my love for ancient history. As a result, I have written and published a couple of historical novels, both in Spanish: the first one is called Monte Alma (2016), the second Principes Mundi (2018). For the moment, they're not translated into any other language.


You can find more information about my novels in my literary blog, which I sign with my pen name, (Tadeus Calinca).

So yes, ten years later I come back to this blog. The search for an understanding of the ancient world goes on, in a variety of ways.

By the way, here's my Twitter address: @tadeuscalinca

Last update: 5-Oct-2020

No comments: